- This event has passed.
As a family business owner, you know that people are your most valuable asset. Recruiting and hiring the right talent and then managing that workforce constitute a full-time job, one that requires special training.
- Effective recruiting techniques
- Identifying the best candidate for your family business
- Asking about salary history & union affiliation
- Asking about criminal & credit history
- Offer letters vs. employment agreements
- New rules & regulations
- Ask the Experts – Q&A session
Federal, state and local laws and regulations are constantly changing. Successfully navigating the legal land mines throughout the hiring and recruitment process and beyond may save your family business stress, strain, financial hardship, and litigation. Come with your HR team and join us to learn from our experts!
** Note: Send your specific HR and/or employment law questions in advance for our EDU Partners to address at the event! Instructions will follow with registration confirmation.