- This event has passed.
As advised by the Montgomery County emergency response, we are cancelling our March 20 Breakfast Forum. Thank you for your understanding. We will keep you informed about plans for future programs. Read more here.
We are eager to kick off 2020 hearing the highs, lows and lessons of Mark Peters’ journey as the G2 CEO of Butterball ® Farms, a world leader in the manufacturing of specialty butter products, located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
At the forum, you will learn:
- How Mark – a G2 successor, the 7th of 9 children – navigated succession risks which included the dynamics of a blended family
- About innovation and business savvy that saved a family business from bankruptcy
- How emotional agility played a role in innovation, delegation, and empowering a leadership team which led to unprecedented growth.
- Lessons, insights, and ideas on how we as stewards of our businesses can collaborate and impact our communities.
- Counsel on family business issues from a panel of Advisors
- From Each Other – through structured Round Table Talks and open Community Discussions.