We are eager to kick off 2020 hearing the highs, lows and lessons of Mark Peters’ journey as the G2 CEO of Butterball ® Farms, now a world leader in the manufacturing of specialty butter products, located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
At the forum, you will learn:
- How the sudden death of his founder father impacted Mark, the blended family, and the business.
- How Mark grew in emotional agility through the risks and challenges of their family and business transitions.
- How Mark’s innovation, along with delegation to and empowerment of his leadership team, led to unprecedented growth.
- How Mark’s personal passion and the company’s mission to “Enrich Lives” inspired him to author a book, The Source: Using the Power of Collaboration to Stabilize Your Workforce and Impact Your Community.
- Lessons, insights and ideas on how we as stewards of our businesses can collaborate and impact our communities.
- From an Advisory Panel – real stories of how they guided family businesses through complex issues and transitions, often collaborating in creative ways so both the family and business can flourish.
- From Each Other – through structured Round Table Talks and open Community Discussions.