- This event has passed.
Join us to learn from 3 different businesses:
Chris Alonzo, G3 President
Pietro Industries, Inc., Kennett Square
“Growing a passionate legacy business and going with my gut”
William R. Schutt, Chairman
“An entrepreneur’s approach”
We will then feature a Panel of the 3 morning presenters plus a commercial banker and an investment banker, who can provide thought and insight to some of the following questions :
* When do I involve my banker in my thinking about transfer of my business?
* How do I prepare my balance sheet for a transfer?
* How important is it for the next generation to know the company’s financial advisor?
* How does my banker view a transfer from one generation to the next?
* How can my financial advisor help when there isn’t a next generation to whom the business can be transferred?
David Kaiser, Senior Vice President, RBS Citizens
Special Thanks to:
Event Sponsor – RBS Citizens
One Forum Attendee will be the lucky winner of 2 Citizens Bank Box Seats for a 2013 Season Phillies game!
Premier Sponsor of the Family Business Learning Community – Lacher & Associates
Facilitators – Delaware Valley Family Business Center
We are building an abundant learning community with growing business families and trusted advisors. To learn more about the sponsors who make the learning community possible, click here!