- This event has passed.
Spouses influence family businesses in significant ways and are often impacted by the decisions that are made. How do you, as a family, figure out how best to include spouses in conversations in ways that are healthy and appropriate? That can be tricky. Join Sally, Jared, Andrew Grau from HRMM&L as well as Dave and Samantha Fleming, a G4 couple from Shady Brook Farm in Yardley, as we discuss:
- What are common reasons why spouses often aren’t included in conversations?
- What are healthy ways to involve other family members in discussions that may impact them?
- What is the role of spouses in crisis planning?
- How can spouses be a resource to the family and the business?
- How do we better communicate so we are a stronger family and a business?