- This event has passed.
Communicate effectively, resolve conflict, hold others accountable, and build high-performance family business relationships.
Our Breakfast Forum will feature New York Times Bestselling Author Steve McClatchy.
If you are in business today you are in the business of relationships. The skills of communicating effectively, working with multi-generational teams, setting expectations, gaining commitment, building trust, resolving conflict, and getting others to follow through can be the most important skills you will ever develop as a leader.
In this presentation, you will learn the keys to success in each of these areas. If your success is determined by your ability to work successfully through others and you’re ready to develop skills that will help you in today’s ultra-competitive, hyper-connected, global business environment, this is a presentation you won’t want to miss.
After attending this presentation participants will be able to:
- Better communicate, set expectations, and drive results.
- Improve the way you influence others to get work accomplished.
- Cultivate trust and successful relationships across diverse and multi-generational teams.
- Resolve conflict when it happens so it doesn’t slow you down.
- Hold others accountable in a way that builds the relationship.
- Defuse emotional situations in order to restore communication.
Steve has done work for and with many local businesses, including some of our DVFBC Member families. Here’s where Kevin Nolan of Nolan Paintaing had to say about Steve:
“I have seen Steve McClatchy speak many times and read his book Decide. He is a terrific speaker with a powerful message that has had a very positive influence in my life and my business.”
We invite you to come with your entire team to learn how to improve communication at your multi-generation family business.