- This event has passed.
How to Navigate through FMLA, WC and ADA/ADAAA
Although most managers and supervisors have had some training in this topic, they often continue to struggle with the complexities
- of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), lost time Workers’ Compensation (WC) claims and accommodations required through the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008 (ADA/ADAA).
Join us on Thursday, November 8th from 10:00 – 10:45 am and learn about:
- Brief overview of FMLA, WC and ADA
- The ways in which these three leave related laws can interact with each other
- Guidelines on what to consider when developing company policies and procedures
- Where to get help when the complexities of an employee leave of absence cause concern