Featuring Ray Neisewander III, G3 CEO & Chair & his daughter, Brittany Shannon, G4 VP of Marketing; Raynor Worldwide.
Learn with us how Ray has successfully:
- led innovation, expansion, and growth of Raynor.
- championed the role of the family and proper succession planning.
- used his unique ability to build on the business’s strong past while envisioning a future that goes beyond one or two more generations.
- instilled and nurtured a strong set of core values into the company that serve as the bedrock of their incredible high-performance, respectful, and inclusive culture.
- led by example, his high morals and ethics have inspired their vast team that does business in over 50 countries and 5 continents.
Ray has been a student of family business for his entire adult life. He is considered a subject-matter expert!
Quote from Ray, “I began a lifelong pursuit of learning best practices for sustaining and perpetuating our family business — governance, management succession, ownership transitions, strategy formulation, next-generation development — while also promoting family unity, harmony, and trust. As the current-generation steward of my family’s business, I am passionate about learning from the successes and failures of those that came before me and doing better.”
Brittany joined the company in 2019 and is now serving as the VP of Marketing after a successful career at Deloitte.
Join in the conversation with other family business leaders around your tables!