- This event has passed.
Hear how Ray has successfully:
- led innovation, expansion, and growth of Raynor.
- championed the role of the family and proper succession planning.
- used his unique ability to build on the business’s strong past while envisioning a future that goes beyond one or two more generations.
- instilled and nurtured a strong set of core values into the company that serve as the bedrock of their incredible high-performance, respectful, and inclusive culture.
- led his team of over 1,000 employees into over 50 countries and 5 continents.
- from Ray, “I began a lifelong pursuit of learning best practices for sustaining and perpetuating our family business — governance, management succession, ownership transitions, strategy formulation, next-generation development — while also promoting family unity, harmony, and trust. As the current-generation steward of my family’s business, I am passionate about learning from the successes and failures of those that came before me and doing better.”
Hear how Brittany has successfully:
- joined the company in 2019 after a successful career at Deloitte
- created her learning and onboarding 100-Day Timeline
- is making major contributions to 4 of the 5 MOUNTAINS® – Family Council, Shareholder, Management, Board – at age 32
Hear Dave on “Making it Work: Governance Basics”
- Drawing from his extensive experience as a CEO, Board Chair, and Shareholder, Dave will share practical principles that keep the 3 primary Business Mountains in powerful alignment.
- This will include the 7 Stakeholders of every family business, accountability with the President/CEO, and the critical importance of the Board having clear direction from Shareholders.
Join in the conversation with other family business leaders around your tables!