- This event has passed.
To stay on top of recent PPP developments, current guidance on loan forgiveness, and preparations for a safe and healthy workforce reentry, continue to check our EDU Sponsor links on our COVID-19 Resource Page for recorded webinars, slides, etc.
Many family businesses have applied for loans under the Paycheck Protection Program and are beginning to receive funding. The PPP is intended to be a federal grant program, but companies that receive funds must apply for loan forgiveness. In order to qualify, they are required to follow certain rules for usage of the funds and meet certain tests related to employment and wage levels.
- An overview of PPP loan forgiveness guidelines and tests
- Case study examples
- Estimating, planning, and managing your loan forgiveness
- Integrating loan forgiveness into your broader business planning decisions
- How to apply for loan forgiveness
- What to do if part or all of your loan doesn’t qualify for loan forgiveness