- This event has passed.
The PPP loan program was recently changed as a result of the Economic Aid Act that was signed into law on December 27, 2020. This Act provides additional federal stimulus money for the PPP program and includes several changes to the existing PPP Loan program as well as introducing the Second Draw PPP Loan program.
Join us as Mario addresses:
- Update on taxation of PPP loan forgiveness and deductibility of PPP expenses.
- Year-end Financial reporting of your PPP loan.
- Update on loan forgiveness rules including SBA loan review process and Loan Necessity Questionnaire.
- Overview of changes to the existing PPP Loan Program.
- Overview of PPP Second Draw Loan Program.