- This event has passed.
While Ownership Transition is fraught with financial, taxation, and relational potholes, thoughtful advance planning and utilization of professional advisors can smooth the path. This intergenerational process requires thoughtful planning and commitments from both generations.
Join us on June 30 to learn more about the execution, considerations, and common pitfalls when preparing for ownership transition, including:
- What are the 5 Healthy Intergenerational Practices?
- How can the Senior Generation prepare?
- How can the Rising Generation prepare?
- How can the business prepare?
- Discuss an overview of the process
- What’s the ideal timetable?
Family business transitions are best served by a collaborative advisory team. We will hear from:
As always, all family members are invited to attend, whether working in the business or not, a shareholder or not!