- This event has passed.
The most successful companies effectively balance the day-to-day demands of running a business with the need to think strategically. Utilizing a Board of Directors is a proven way to assist in accomplishing this objective. Gaining outside perspective on issues can help a business owner make grounded, forward-thinking decisions.
Join us for an interactive, engaging, and practical seminar in which our panelists will discuss:
– The role of a Board of Directors in a private company and the value it can provide to owners and executives
– How to structure the Board and align it to your company’s needs
– What to look for in a qualified Board member
– Board member responsibilities and compensation
- Dirk Junge, Chairman and CEO, Pitcairn
- Matt Sullivan, CEO, DUNMORE Corporation
- Ray Junclaus, Vice President, Fessenden Hall, Incorporated
- Henry Landes, Founder, Delaware Valley Family Business Center