Check out this 60-second clip of Travis explaining the difference between Brand and Marketing during our last President’s Peer Group:
Presenters: Jon Cofsky, Co-Founder & Travis Coley, Director of Growth & Strategy: Whitepenny, Haddonfield, NJ
What to Expect
Enterprising families literally possess an in-born competitive advantage but sometimes struggle to express their “Superpower” in their brand. Your family name/brand is a Balance Sheet asset that must be preserved, protected, and invested in.
Is it time to push through all the confusion regarding Branding vs. Marketing, Brand Building/Brand Architecture, and Brand Strategy and create a consistent (Controlling) Family Narrative across businesses, platforms, charities, etc.?
Travis Coley and Jon Cofsky from Whitepenny will lead us through an interactive brand audit and brand development process. You will have an opportunity to see them in action as they “show” the transformation of another company’s brand and hear the resulting impact.
BREAKOUT SESSION TOPICS:
- YOU are the Target: IT Training 101, presented by PCS
- This breakout session will teach you how to protect yourself and your organization from being the victim of a cyber-attack. You will learn the common and not-so-common ways hackers take advantage. Anthony will share real-life stories on how his cyber security company ethically hacked into large organizations and will help you learn more about your cyber security posture. Additionally, you will learn the steps to take if you are compromised, which could potentially save your business, including the importance of Cyber Insurance. Anthony will be joined by Kevin Fox from Capstone Group who will provide an update on the Cyber Insurance market and some important items to keep in mind when it comes to Cyber Insurance policies.
- Improving Profits by Focusing on the Right Customers, presented by Kreischer Miller
- Many companies focus on growing their customer base and sales as a means to increase profits. However, not all customers are the same and not all sales contribute to a company’s profits at the same level. This program will help companies understand how to look at their customers differently and how to select those that will have the biggest profit impact.
- Where to Invest within Human Resources in 2023, presented by The O’Connor Group
- How should you prioritize investments when HR issues remain the same, but budgets become more restrictive? How do you budget for the critical need of attracting and retaining your top talent this year? Join The O’Connor Group as they dive into their recommendations on where to spend your money devoted to human capital. They will also cover: The current people trends, Building your EVP (and what this means), Building blocks of attracting talent & Retention strategies that stick!