- This event has passed.
Have you ever felt the need to address an issue with a family member who may also be your supervisor, direct report, and/or business partner but ended up “letting it go”? Which perhaps sowed seeds for hurt, bitterness, or resentment?
Have you ever stepped into a family business conversation that backfired and created more confusion, conflict, and distrust?
How do YOU lean into the crucial conversations with your family? How do YOU talk when emotions run deep, opinions differ, and stakes are high?
At our September 19 FORUM, we will workshop very practical tools and skills you can develop so you can leave better equipped to step into your crucial conversations in a productive way.
You will leave with relevant resources for your family, management, shareholder, and board teams, and a better understanding of:
- What crucial conversations need to happen in your family and business
- How to set up better expectations and prepare for conversations
- How to build safety and trust during dialogue
- How to give feedback in a way that will have the best chance of being understood
- How to build more effective cross-team understandings